I am so excited for everyone who was able to participate in the Shrinking Into Summer Challenge over at the Sisterhood. Everyone did amazing! There are several people who lost alot of weight during this challenge...myself being one of them.
I was kind of bummed that I didn't win the challenge, but I did get an honorable mention :) So that has got to count for something right? I was also kind of bummed because some how my numbers got messed up over the challenge and our numbers are different between me and the sisterhood, but you win some and you lose some right... and at this point and I just happy to be a LOSER :)
My personal results for my weightloss are:
Weigh in June 1 : 260 lbs
Weigh in on July 22: 240 lbs.
Weigh in on July 22: 240 lbs.
This has me at a loss of 20lbs :) BUT I like to tell myself I really lost 22 lbs because at one point in the challenge I actually gained 2 lbs but I did lose them :)
So for this time frame I have lost 8.46% of my personal body weight :) I am really proud of myself for that :)
I also want to say congratulations to everyone who participated in the challenge... GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment