This group of kids plays amazing together... they are all very imaginative and there is never a dull moment with them... Delainey has already asked if the boys are coming 'next summer so their mom can work..." :) I certainly hope so!!
"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Imagination Island...
Otherwise known as our back yard. I have had the pleasure of watching a friend's boys while she works a few hours a week and let me tell you the kids are having a blast with it. At first I thought I may possibly be crazy because having the extra kids put me at 7 children 8 and under, but honestly.... it has been one of the BEST choices I have ever made... It works so well for everyone... Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago ( I wanted to post them earlier but kept forgetting to ask permission to post them since the boys are in them)...
Here are the kids getting 'fuel' for their rocket ship...
Apparently Avery was hungry because even "rocket fuel' sounded yummy to her.
Labels:
friends,
kids,
Kristin,
summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like fun!
Post a Comment