Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This Not Me Monday is likely to look more like a "Totally Ticks Me off Tuesday", but it has been a rough one people... seriously.
This past Monday I most certain did not argue with one of the children in my house for 95 minutes about the fact that she had to pick up the paper that she tore up in a fit of rage. Why the rage you ask??? Apparently her sister LOOKED at the picture she was drawing and said that it looked nice... and just for the record...it was not Shelby..
I most certainly did NOT forget to turn the dishwasher on after loading it 3 nights this past week. Honestly, I think that I shouldn't have to take FULL responsiblity for this because maybe just maybe if someone else in the house knew what the dishwasher was/did/worked I wouldn't be the only one who would have to remember.
I most certainly did not tell two of my children they could sleep with me if they promised to just go to sleep because I was tired.
I most certainly did not almost avoid going to my high school reunion because 'someone' was throwing a fit about the situation... no I was not the was throwing the fit... for real I wasn't.
I most certainly am NOT seriously considering making 'cereal' for dinner tonight instead of the beef strogonoff that is on the menu plan.
And last but not least... I most certainly did not place my 20 month old son in his high chair (in the kitchen) give him a bunch of cheerios, and come out to the living room to post this message... Nope NOT this Mama :)
Have a great Monday everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment