You know the rules have already been spelled out for you over at MckMama's Blog so I am not going to ramble on about them and am going to jump right into my Not Me Monday....
This week has been a doozy... and during this past week I most certain did not think not for one single second what my life would have been like if only.... Not me... most certainly not me.
Today was not an even rougher day... I most certainly did not deal with screaming children, annoying adults (who act like children), nor did I have to deal with a stupid meeting in which no one else (aside from 4 other people) had the common sense to attend... This most certainly did not make me very upset to the point that I actually burst into tears after leaving the place of the meeting...
Tonight I most certainly did not escape to a book store, only to seek out a book that I knew would make me think about things that I don't want to think about. Although... even though I did seek out yet another book on Sensory Processing Disorder, I did actually find one written BY PARENTS (both the authors have a child with SPD) FOR PARENTS/Families with SPD. While a good book... it is not the 'easy read' I was looking for when I headed into the book store...
I most certainly am not completely anxious about the appointment that Shelby has tomorrow with the cardiologist... in fact I can (Not) honestly tell you that I am not freaking out and scared beyond belief....
I most certainly did not consider throwning away all the clothes in my laundry room (nor did I tell a friend about this thought) as the only way of me EVERY catching up on all the laundry...
I am most certainly not thankful that today is over and that tomorrow is another (scary) day...
1 comment:
((Hugs))
I will be thinking of you & Shelby tomorrow.
Post a Comment