Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Totally Ticks Me Off Tuesday

**warning...swearing, bitching and moaning ahead...read following post at your own risk and please do not read out loud with children present... there is cursing and some things I say just aren't very 'motherly'....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**
YAY!!! It is Tuesday... I LOVE Tuesdays.... wanna know why??? Because of TOTALLY TICKS ME OFF TUESDAY but of course... who doesn't look forward to that day of the week in which they can totally 'get their bitch on' without everyone getting all huffy about it and being mad... well today is MY day and look out world because I am about to let 'er rip.
First and foremost... I absolutely get totally ticked off when someone (who shall remain nameless) at my house refuses to rinse out their damn milk glass... I mean come the frick on...RINSE THE DAMN THING OUT ALREADY!!!! 9 years of NOT rinsed out milk glasses is driving me completely insane... 9 YEARS PEOPLE!!!!
Here is another items that has really gotten stuck in my butt this past week... if you step around a toy the first time and then end up stepping ON the same said toy (and are an adult) you don't get to bitch a moan about the fact that you stepped on it... there are two awesome options for this problem... 1)when you step over the toy THE FIRST TIME ask one of the children to pick it up and put it where it belongs, since it is VERY obvious that the child(ren) are done playing with said toy or 2) Pick the damn thing up youself.... I mean seriously...
Do NOT lecture me about 'yelling' at my children when 1)you NEVER talked to me as a child 2)you yell at them all the time and 3) you haven't been dealing with the same damn fight that I have since 9am... and in my own defense... I wasn't even 'yelling'... trust me... I know how to yell.
And this one is almost a second part of the above tick... when I ask you not to yell at my children, do not respond with "Oh that is rich coming from you".... umm hello? In the event that I did yell at my child(ren) it is more 'my right' than yours and I am trying really hard not to parent the way that I was parented... unless of course you parented a DIFFERENT child other than me, or unless I have suffered a SERVERE brain injury in the past oh say 20 years and remember things quite differently than they actually were... oh plain and simply BITE ME!!!
Oh....boy .... Do I feel better!!! :) Anyone else care to get your bitch on with me???

6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Wow, I would be ticked too!
Thanks for joining in!! You needed that :-)

Kristin said...

Why yes I did :) THANK YOU for this amazing outlet...

Megan said...

I love reading these. I don't have the courage to air my grievances on my blog, but I do admire you for it.

Jeanna said...

woot!

Anonymous said...

I'd be ticked too...of course, those who tick me off read my blog daily...so I hold my tongue!

Unknown said...

lol. hope you feel better and all of those things would tick me off too!