Sunday, September 6, 2009

30 Day EA Active Challenge- Day... whoops

30-Day EAS Challenge with the Sisterhood!

Honesty is always the best policy (well of course unless you are dealing with family and some of the drama that I have been)... so I am going to be honest... I was scheduled for a day off with the EA Active on Wednesday... and well I kind of forgot to go back to it Thursday, Friday and Saturday... BUT I promise I will be turn it on again tonight...

In my defense we have been busted butt getting our house organized and such, so I think I probably did more working out doing that then if I had done the challenge...

Sorry everyone... but I promise I am back in the game!!

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Um, appreciate your honesty, but NO EXCUSES. Get your ass back on track. Now. ;p

Anonymous said...

It must be a week for organizing the house, ours has never looked so good! Now get back on track my friend...and I should as well!