Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday SFG Week 5

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Well it is Wednesday which means that it is weigh in day...and well I am up 2.8lbs. This makes me angry... I hate it when I bust my ass and just because I am a girl each month regardless of how hard I work I still gain weight once a month... total bull crap if you ask me.... but what can I say right other than THIS SUCKS!!

Better luck next week to me. So here are my current 'standings'. I started this challenge at 245.6 and am right now at 240.8, which puts me at a 4.8 loss which means my 5# button has had to leave my page which makes me super mad... but what can I do right.

Here is next week! Good luck everyone!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

you're gonna bust it next week and get that 5# button back no problem!

audrey said...

You'll reach it next week. I know it! :)

Heather D said...

That happened to me last week, and boy, I was angry! But, I'm coming down this week. I guess there are just going to be bad weeks. But guess what, there are good weeks too! I predict this upcoming week will be awesome for you!

Mrs. Heupel said...

Don't get discouraged!! You can do it!! Would you be interested in doing Curves 30 min/500 calorie burner workout? I am thinking about it and this month (oct) is free memebership month so it would be the perfect time to sign up!!