Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday SFG Week 3

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!
As you know, it is Wednesday and there for it is also weigh in day for the Shrink For Good project/challenge that is going on over at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. While this is week 3 of the challenge you have got to know that the more the merrier is certainly the philosophy of this group so if you are up for losing weight and sharing the wealth for the hungry people in our country that be sure to stop over at the sisterhood to check it out.

The scale this morning read 241.4, which means that I am down a pound from last week and 4.2lbs for the challenge. I know that a pound certainly doesn’t seem like a lot but honestly I really think that my slow and steady for this challenge is the way for me to win this race (my personal race that is)… I have heard time and time again that it is better and healthier to lose weight at a slow and steady pace because you have a better chance of keeping it off long term, and that is certainly my goal. I want to lose for good…not because of the weight watchers program challenge but for myself too.

My goals for this week are:
· Back on track with exercise
· Journal my food and stick to my points
· Water water and more water
· No more snacks after 8pm

Those are good for me this week …let's see if I can meet these goals and if I can then I will add more next week.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

congrats on the pound and most of us know how difficult it is to get any movement on the scale, so don't say that a pound isn't all that impressive. give yourself more credit than that!!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Way to go, Kristin!! I'm so proud of you. And yes, slow and steady wins the race. I promise. It's taken me a long time, but slowly the weight has come off, and I feel like it will never, ever be back!!

Have a GREAT week :)

Heather D said...

Great job! Slow and steady is definitely the way to go. Keep up the good work.

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Great job on the loss, and total loss!! You are rocking it girl!! Love your header photo!! :D