I don’t know about you but I LOVE Mondays (almost as much as Tuesdays hee hee)… but you all already know why I love my Mondays and it isn’t because the other adults in my house go back to work and I can finally run the house the way that I want it without them all getting the way (Ok… so maybe I do LOVE Mondays because of that….but I also LOVE Mondays because of the awesome event that McKMama created known as “Not Me Monday”… who doesn’t want to confess to the world the things that they did most certainly
did not do…
If you want to join in on the fun, make certain that you pop over to
MckMama’s Blog and join in all the fun.
This week has been a busy one with activities for the children, class load for myself, helping to organize a picnic with my MOMS Club group.
I most certainly
did did not finally get fed up with the piles of laundry that were previously washed, folded and sorted for a rummage sale
that my children completely trashed by throwing them around the family room while being supervised by an responsible adult while I was at school and just toss them into garbage bags and drop them off at a local good will... nope... not me, because I am all about making certain that I can re-coop a bit of money on the clothes that my children wear so I can purchase new ones...
You all know me... I am cool as a cucumber and am always
completely insane forgetting about everything and anything up until the last minute so you know that I most certainly did not forget to take out the ground beef for the sloppy joe's that I had volunteered to bring to the said picnic... nope.. most certainly not me because as you know I am always completely
insane in control.
And since I am always in complete control of my life and the situations that I find myself in, I most certain left the picnic
feeling like completely crap because of a few things some people said and didn't have the nerve to tell them that not only did they really hurt my feelings but that I too deal with the exact same things in my own house and I most didn't write up a letter and want to turn in my resignation as the club's president in the most amazing mood completely glad that I was able to spend time with my amazing friends...
And last because of my
shitty awesome attitude after leaving the picnic, my husband and I most certainly not get into a
yelling match mild mannered discussion on how I let people treat me like crap... and because this conversation didn't happen, I most certainly did not say to my husband in front of our children that he treats me the same way every day... Nope... most certainly not at our house because as I said, this conversation most certainly did not take place...
And last but not least... I most certainly did not just put the grandparents' day cards that I bought weeks ago in the mail today because I had misplaced them... nope most certainly NOT Me... because as I said, I am always on the ball and in charge of my
hellish perfect life...
Bet those of you who frequent my blog are wondering what the heck is in store of "Totally ticks me off Tuesday" if Not Me Monday was this great... Muuuuuahhhhahhhhh ;)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fabulous weekend...and I still want a pretzel! Don't let others get you down sweetheart...hugs to you!
Post a Comment