Me- "Hello"
Aunt- "Ahhh... Did Delainey happen to have a loose tooth?"
Me- "Kind of..... why?"
Aunt: "Which tooth"
Me: "Why...." starting to get worried
Aunt: "Just curious"
Me: "The one on her bottom, center left"
Aunt: "Are you sure it wasn't the one on the right?"
Me: "I am most certain that it was the one on the left. What the hell happened? "
Aunt: "Well Delainey was blowing up her air bat and I pushed on it to blow the air back into her face, well then Delainey's tooth came out"
Delainey in the background "Nooooo... You pulled it"...
Aunt: "Well I kind of pulled on it but not that hard"
Me: " It must have been fairly hard to pull out the tooth that wasn't even loose"...
Long story short, our baby girl is now down one tooth and one dollar richer, although a cousin of her's told her today that HER tooth fairy gave her $5...
Here is a picture of our 'baby'....
1 comment:
What a great milestone! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment