It's Wednesday so you know what that means...WEIGH-IN DAY over at the Sisterhood. What do you mean I didn't weigh in last week? Right right... I completely spaced it out that week and realized it after I was already laying down in bed so I said that I would do it in the morning and...well yea it didn't get done. But I am glad to report that even though I took a week off of reporting I kept up with my goals and stayed on track. Here is the running total of my results to this point:
Starting Weight: 239.4
Starting BMI: 41.1
1/6 Weight: 237
1/6 BMI: 40.7
1/13 Weight 235.2
1/13 BMI: 40.1
This week's numbers:
Weight 232.2
BMI: 39.6
That means that I am down 3 lbs since the previous weigh in and down 7.2 pounds for the challenge. I am pretty excited about that. But I think I am more excited about the fact that I have lost 1.5 points off of my BMI, and I am in a smaller jean size than I have been in some time. So I would say that I can safely say good bye to the 240's FOREVER :)
Here are my goals from the previous week and my status on them:
- Continue on with my Weight Watchers. DID IT
- Drink my water DID IT
- Eat breakfast DID IT 4/7 days
- No late night snacking except for tomorrow night DID REALLY GOOD WITH THIS
- Exercise 3 days I didn't get to the gym but I worked out around the house
- Get back on the Couch to 5K Nope
- Take a little bit of time for myself now that classes have started back up. NOPE.
- Continue with my Weight Watchers
- Drink my water
- Eat breakfast
- No late night snacking except for tomorrow night
- Exercise 3 times
- GET TO THE GYM to start my C25K.
- time for myself... this is a BIG ONE

9 comments:
you're doing great!! :) congrats on both weeks losses - and you're doing great with your goals!!!
Way to GO, KRISTIN! Fab job on the lower BMI.
Hey, wasn't hanging out with me taking some time for yourself? ;-)
B even got off your lap for a little while.
Angela :-)
You are seriously kicking so much ass, girl! I'm proud of you!
You continue to ROCK Kristin! Great job!!!
WOW! Way to go! You totally Rock!
Wow! So impressed. You are rocking it!
Wow, Kristin! Sounds like you are doing awesome! Send some of your dedication my way! I need it right now!
You are rockin' it, Kristin! I'm so proud of you for doing such an amazing job with this challenge!!
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work! You are making awesome progress!
Post a Comment