Well it seems that we will be getting each other a gift for our anniversary after all.
A NEW WATER HEATER!!!
I went down stairs to do laundry after getting the kids in bed to find my laundry room completely flooded because my water heater thought it'd be fun to lose it's bottom... well ok, only part of it.
But look at all the closeness Chad and I shared while cleaning up water, soaking wet clothes, gunk off the floors and trying to figure out how to pay for it.... nothing says " I love you" like "CHAD THE BASEMENT IS FLOODED!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!"......
Ahhh... I love our life :)
2 comments:
Gosh Happy Anniversary to you!! LOL!!
Oh how I sooo know about the "flooding of a basement" It brings back WAY too many memories and I wish you both the best of luck!!!
Oh no!! I hope you had a little bit of fun together on your anniversay and it wasn't all spent cleaning up the water.
Post a Comment