Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meet Brownie...

As if we didn't have enough to do around here.... LOL we have decided to finally follow the advice of our 'behavioral' vet and get Kyper a friend. So please join us in welcoming Brownie to our family. She is a 4-month old Westie Poo (westie terrier/poodle cross). She is so ugly she is cute...
Delainey holding Brownie...

4 comments:

Angela :-) said...

Congrats. (I think.) ;-) I hope for your sake it's housebroken already. And, I have one question: How did that white dog come to be called Brownie? lol

Angela :-)

*Lissa* said...

You are brave. ;o) My daughter is begging me to let her bring home a CRAYFISH for her latest pet. Like it's not enough having four kids, two cats, a dog... we definitely need a crayfish too. Haha.

Sparks said...

Congrats! Hope things are working out with him! Did you have a good Mothers Day??

The Binstock's said...

Sooo that is what pig tails are suppose to look like??? LOL!!!