I don't have a lot of time tonight as I am studying for finals and also dealing with the bathroom remodel (before, during and after pictures tomorrow I PROMISE) but I just wanted to let everyone know that Team Krumwiede Kids raised $2639 for the March of Dimes March for Babies 2008. We couldn't be happier or more proud of ourselves and also so very very GREATFUL to all of you wonderful people who donated to our cause. We have a ton of great pictures from the weekend of the kiddos with their two cousins, but I forgot to ask permission to post them so I am waiting on that before I post any ( I am sure that you all understand)... But please know that we had a blast and even though they (meaning Brian, Tracy, Kellen and Shea) have only been gone a little over 12 hours we miss them so much already...THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU WHO DONATED TO THIS WONDERFUL CAUSE THAT IS SO NEAR AND DEAR TO THE KRUMWIEDE FAMILIES!!! BECAUSE OF THE MARCH OF DIMES AND THE WONDERFUL THINGS THAT THEY DO...OUR FAMILIES ARE HERE!!!
3 comments:
Thats awesome WTG!
The is so great , the whole family got to be a part of this great event.
Yay! Good for you!!
Post a Comment