"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Brody is 5 months old
I took Brody in to be weighed and measured for his baby book and our 'little' guy is now 17lbs 6ozs (66%) and 24 1/4 inches (5%)...I LOVE IT!!!!
*and yes, I know that this post is 10 days late...I've been busy for goodness sakes... LOL*
4 comments:
He is such a chunk!!! You were right!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!! LOL!!! :)
OMG he is so cute. Way to grow lil man!
Cute, cute, cute!
He's heavier than R was when she came home. ;-)
Angela :-)
Post a Comment