
We hope that everyone is having an amazing holiday today. We will be spending the day at home having a pretty low key day since we had planned on having Chad's parents here for the holiday but they called Wednesday and said they weren't going to be able to make it. The kids of course were crushed... I guess we learned a VERY valuable lesson from this... DON'T TELL THE KIDS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ARE COMING UNTIL THEY ARE ACTUALLY IN THE DRIVE-WAY... you would think we would have learned from this in the past *this isn't the first time this has happend to the kids....but I promise you it will be the last*
We have an amazing egg hunt planned *Thank you Nana Janet and Grandma W* so I hope to be able to take some pictures of that... I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the baskets that the Easter bunny left but we have several awesome quotes from the kids regaurding them:
Delainey:
"How come the Easter bunny gave us apple juice mom? Shouldn't he have given us carrot juice instead??
"How come the Easter bunny gave us apple juice mom? Shouldn't he have given us carrot juice instead??
Shelby:
"I thought the bunny brought chocolate....not swimming sunglasses" (the kids all got new goggles for swim lessons that start this coming Saturday)
"I thought the bunny brought chocolate....not swimming sunglasses" (the kids all got new goggles for swim lessons that start this coming Saturday)
Avery"
"Did the Easter bunny poop in our house???"
"Did the Easter bunny poop in our house???"
Gotta love kids right?? I'll post some pictures of the hunt later today...
Hope you all have an amazing day!!
1 comment:
Ha! I love Avery's comment!
I can relate on the grandparents thing. I have to do that with a certain grandmother as well. I got tired of seeing my kids disappointed ALL THE TIME.
Post a Comment