Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our new bedroom set


I am so excited! We finally got a 'grown up' bedroom set... if you are wondering what a 'grown up' bedroom set means it means that our bedroom furniture all matches and actually goes together and is no longer a mis-match of 'yours, mine and ours' from our pre-married days. We got an EXCELLENT deal on the furniture set at a local store and an even better deal on the bed so we can't complain.
Chad did think I had lost my mind (until I explained) when it came to our bedding set...you see the comforter and the pillow shams are dry clean only.... BUT not only did I get the comforter, the shams, throw pillows, bed skirt, I also got 3 sets of king sized sheets... all for $110 so even without the other stuff I got a deal with just the three sets of sheets :) All about a bargin for me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! The headboard looks almost like ours, which is an antique and much smaller than King sized!

Angela :-) said...

It's very pretty.

Angela :-)

Jeanna said...

Pretty

~Sandy said...

I'm happy for you!!! I fianlly got my "grown up"one in January:)
Hugs, Sandy