Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We need your help....actually THE BABIES NEED YOUR HELP


I am in desperate need of your help. We have signed up to be a family team for the March of Dimes again this year. Our first year was in 2006 and we have raised more and more money each year :)
But with that being said...we are FAR from our goal of $1000 this year. We of course would like to surpass our goal from last year which was $2000 but because of our team shrinking this year, we don't have near as many people raising funds for Team Krumwiede Kids. So my question to you...CAN YOU HELP US??
Chad and I have decided to issue a challenge for our readers...the reader who makes the largest donation will get a special prize because of my status as a Tastefully Simple dealer... So PLEASE PLEASE help us to help all babies be born healthy... you can donate by visiting our family site @ www.marchforbabies.org/krumwiedekids you can also mail us a donation if that is what you would rather. Another fun thing you could do is join our team and get a bunch of donations to your own team *if you choose this option you will 'win' a prize just for joining the team--you do have to get a minimum of $50 though to win the 'big' prize...you can't just start a team to win the 'big one"...
PLEASE help us help those who need it most... THE BABIES!!

1 comment:

*Lissa* said...

I would totally help you out if I could, but I already donated to another friend doing a walk! And we are very, very short on money these days. :o(