
I will be starting this challange a week late due to all the 'fun' (meaning flooding) that was going on with my family last week but I am certainly in for the long haul this time. My starting weight for this challenge is 251.4. This is actually a loss of 5 pounds since the last time that I weighed in with the SS so I can't complain.
I think the real "eye-opener' for me was when I tried to put on a pair of jeans the other day... NONE of them fit... not even the ones that 'used' to be a my 'fat' pants...talk about a bawl moment...especially since this time last year my friend Megan, had given me a bunch of her hand me down clothes that she no longer fit into (WAY TO GO ON ALL YOUR AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS MEGAN!!! YOU ROCK and are my INSPIRATION!!!)...I was doing so good. But now I've got to get my butt back in gear...especially since I have a VERY big birthday coming up in 18 months... I have a 'reward' in site for myself but first I have to reach that goal... I know that if I REALLY put my mind to it I will be able to accomplish it, but as we all know to well... it is the getting motivated that is always the hardest part.
I have been using my friends for my motivation... I have so many wonderful friends who have been getting healthy and look REALLY good... Here's to joining the "Healthy Mom " Club...
My goals for this week are as follows
- watch food intake and stick to the plan
- journal all food eaten...even the 'bad' stuff
- exercise at least 3 times
- drink LOTS of water
I think that is good for this week :) We can do it ladies!!!
4 comments:
I'm glad you are joining the new challenge! I will do awesome!
Kristin! Congrats on your 5 lb. loss! That's wonderful!!!!
Welcome back to the Sisterhood, too! We're glad you joined the challenge. You should think about joining the 30 Day Shred challenge that starts on Monday! It's going to fun, er painful!
Good luck this week!
you GO! I know you can do it.
You can do it! Love yous!!
Post a Comment