Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shelby and Avery's First Day of Preschool

Today was Shelby and Avery's first day of preschool... it went really well from where I was standing... It did get off to a rocky start because there was some anxiety, but overall everything worked out well and the girls are excited to go back tomorrow :) They LOVED the bus by the way *this was a HUGE fear for me*

Shelby and Mommy

Avery and Mommy

Daddy and his baby girls :)

Mommy and Shelby and Avery

I am sorry but this pose will NEVER get old :)

The girls outside the sign for preschool...

By their backpack hooks :)

Shelby with just a bit of anxiety... Chad said that only I would take a picture of this :)

Avery getting off the bus...

Shelby getting off the bus.

Delainey of course had to help drop them off... it was cute, but it was also funny to see how BIG she looked compared to all the preschool kids considering she was just there last year :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable. That is wonderful they enjoyed the bus and their first day.

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

All of your pictures are so great!!! I love them! It looks like the girls were so happy and excited!!!