Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday SFG Week 2

Shrink for Good with the Sisterhood!

Today was/is weigh in day... the scale read 242.4 this morning which is a loss of 1.2lbs since last week Wednesday (not bad but not good either if you ask me)... I have lost a total of 3.2lbs for the challenge at this point so I will try not to complain to much... I have only myself to blame as I haven't been very dedicated this past week... I am very much an emotional eater and the emotions have been full boar at this house this past week... lots to think about....

My goals for this week are to get back on track with my diet and exercise... Hopefully the EA Active still remembers who I am ;)

Good luck everyone!! LETS SHRINK FOR GOOD!!!

7 comments:

*Lissa* said...

1.2 lbs is GOOD!! Way to go!

Sorry you are emotional times! ;o(

Brooke said...

congrats. :) i'd say that losing over a pound when you didn't really have your heart in it is a great number :)

now get back on track and really make some progress :D

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

I don't think you did bad at all this week! You're doing awesome so far on the challenge! I hope things get sorted out at home, so you can get back on track!!

Get back to that EAS Challenge, girl!! You're really missing out :)

Heather D said...

Don't sell yourself short - 1.2 is GREAT! Keep up the hard work, it's paying off!

Christie O. said...

congrats to you! seriously, only a pound or two a week is the way to go! slow and steady wins the race! keep going, sister! let's shrink for good! boo-yah!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you lost! That's awesome!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats on your loss!!!!