Thursday, March 29, 2007

CHAD ROCKS!!!!!

BEFORE:AFTER:
DOESN'T CHAD JUST ROCK?!?!?! Ok so for today he rocks. He was thankfully my little pack-mule today and carried all the boxes etc (after I went through them of course) downstairs so that we now have a living room again. I am getting really excited about the fact that by this time next week *theoretically* we should have our kitchen DONE...well aside from the plumber coming hopefully he will be able to come on Saturday--even though it is the day before Easter. If not in two weeks...

Oh...and today is a day that I thought would NEVER come for my family... DELAINEY TURNED DOWN MCDONALD'S... LOL.. she actually asked for 'real' food... my poor kids :( I can't wait to FINALLY be able to cook something again...

1 comment:

GirlyWarrior said...

ummm, do you lend him out? I need some moving and cleaning done here :o)
Still enjoying your adventures-in-home-renovation.