Delainey's is the navy blue dress and Shelby and Avery will be wearing the pink ones. They come with little "sailor" hats which I am hoping all three girls (mainly Shelby) will leave on, Avery and Delainey are really good about leaving hats on...but not sweet lil Shelby.
These here are their actual Easter dresses. Delainey's is the yellowish/green and Delainey said that Avery will wear the purple and Shelby will wear the pink (shock I know...see Delaieny ALWAYS picks purple for Avery and pink for Shelby).We had been hoping to get Easter pictures taken by a local photographer who does pictures with live animals (usually lambs and bunnies) www.craig-schmidt.com but the prices are a little high for my blood... so unless of course we win the lottery or some kind soul decides to pay for them (highly unlikely on both sides) it isn't going to happen...so I guess Sears here we come :)
I am getting so excited for our friends the Roller's. They leave this Thursday to travel to 'pick-up' their new son and daughter (They are doing an international adoption through Ethiopia). We can't wait to meet the new little Rollers... we love them both already... YAY ROLLERS!!! I am going to be helping my friend with you "big Walmart" trip tonight. They are wanting to minimize the amount of running and errands that have to be run once the kids come home because of attachement and also adjustment periods. We can't wait to meet them at the airport.
Hope all is well, and I pray this dang cold leaves me VERY soon-Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment