After the past 8 weeks, I am beginning to think that I really should have purchased stock in Lowe's before we started this whole remodel thing... I mean seriously every time we go into that store we leave having spent at least $200. When my girls come to me in 17 and 15 years to ask me about $$ for college I am going to point them in the direction of Lowe's... LOL
Sadly, our floor has been put off a little bit again... (not complaining here just stating a fact).. It seems that my In-laws have come down with some nasty bug and thankfully they are choosing to keep it at their house rather than sharing with us. From what I understand Mike (father-in-law) wouldn't be able to work anyways... Chad called them today at like noon and Dad was asleep....THIS IS A HUGE thing... I don't think Dad even knows that it is like to sleep until like 8am much less NOON... Hopefully both Mom and Dad will be better very soon.
I am HOPING to get the girls into Sears tomorrow to get some Easter pictures taken...here's hoping it goes well...not sure if you guys remember the last time we attempted pictures (Shelby and Avery's 1st birthday...it wasn't pretty LOL)....
Off to bed...-Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment