Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CRANKY LADY!

I am sure that you are all shocked to learn that yet again Kristin is cranky. But boy has it been a long past couple of days around here.

On Saturday, Chad and my grandfather completely gutted my kitchen. I have no cabinets, counter tops, and after tomorrow I will not even have any flooring. Our cabinets will be delivered tomorrow between 8am-Noon. Thankfully, Chad had tonight off so he can inspect the cabinets before the delivery people leave.
Chad will also be finishing up the patching of the walls in the kitchen and entry way (remember we tore out the closet), so that I can prime the walls and ceiling. We have like 5 or 6 different colors on the walls of our kitchen.... it is "delightful'... I am just thankful that it isn't wall paper layers.
We are waiting "patiently" for the installer to call us for a time/day when he can install our cabinets. We are hoping that it can be done rather quickly as Chad and my father-in-law are kind of on a time table when it comes to getting the tiles put in as my father-in-law will soon be starting up his concrete business in the Twin Cities very soon. The 23rd is the 'tentative" date for my in-laws to come to town to do the "fun" of the tile, this is also the same weekend in which our plumber is coming back to tear apart our bathroom and also put it back together.

I have a new "promise" to myself... in the event that we ever buy another house... IT WILL REQUIRE NO remodeling... lol

We hope that everyone is doing well.... Kristin

No comments: