Sunday, November 25, 2007

35 weeks 1 day

YAY BABY!!! Two more days and I will be pregnant the LONGEST EVER :) well for me :) We have no signs/symptoms or reason to believe that we will not make it to a 'proper' baby day. I have all my appointments scheduled for the rest of the pregnancy and Chad and I have gotten into major baby prep mode.
We have the crib all set up with bedding washed, clothes washed etc and basically we are just waiting for "the day". We have not installed the base for the car seat just yet as with Shelby and Avery in the 3rd row seat of the van it is easier for me to put them in while sitting on the folded down chair (yes, it is a site to see LOL) and since Chad is a car seat pro I have faith that he will be able to handle it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

WOOHOO!! YEAH Kristin and Brody!! I know I felt strange once I hit 34w 1d and beyond. I was like "So this is what it's like being 36 weeks, ugh" :)

Vanderklok Family said...

You look so great!! Congratulations on making it this far-you are doing amazing!