My friend is officially THE BOMB!!!! She found it!!! She found the 'prized' gift of 2007 for Delainey :)
She found the doll while shopping out of town today with her family. She called Chad and asked him "Do you want two boys??" Chad of course responded with "Don't call my house asking that question".. LOL and had me call her right away.
YAY!!! Don't I have the BEST friends ever... oh by the way... this is the same friend who cleaned my house 'because'...
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! *if you are wondering why I don't use the friend's name is it because I don't have permission and I don't want to violate her privacy*
1 comment:
Hi Kristin,
I have never posted before, but enjoy reading about your kidlets. I work with many kids Avery and Shelby's ages in a Birth to Three program, so it's fun to see how other kids are developing and what they are up to.
I have been looking in my area of CT for the doll Delainey was asking for, but no luck. I'm happy your friend was able to find one. If there are other toys you'd like help finding in out here let me know.
Post a Comment