to re-think having Thanksgiving at my house??? HA!!
I have spent the better part of the day (ok you who know me know that it took me all day) cleaning my house, prepping all my stuff for tomorrow ( I have all my veggies for my veggie tray ready, my green bean casserole and snicker salads all prepped, I have the eggs boiled for my deviled eggs) and aside from my bathroom (the kids are all getting baths in the am etc) my house is almost spotless. All I have to do tomorrow is resweep the kitchen floor, put the turkey in the over, and peel my potatoes :)
Long story short.... I AM BEAT!!! LOL
3 comments:
Wow, you are having Thanksgiving at your house?? You are so brave! It sounds like you have been working so hard. I hope you have a relaxing day and make sure you pack in that protein. LOL. I kept stuffing myself with turkey this afternoon. I'm full!
I was stuffed before I even sat down... LOL I was able to eat some stuffing and that was about it... LOL
This baby is taking up more than his fair share of space!! LOL
He is going to be your big boy!!
Post a Comment