Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's that time again...

Yes, my friends. It is the wonderful time of the year when Starbucks starts to carry their holiday blends of coffees and 'fun'. Meaning I will now be spending even more money at the coffee shop for the simple fact that I have to stock up on my "Christmas Blend" of beans that they ONLY carry during the holiday season. I am not to found of the eggnog or gingerbread lattes, and I learned recently that they always have the peppermint syrup so I can not get a peppermint mocha all year long.... but the pumpkin spice... that is ONLY available until mid February at the latest... so while most doctors tell their pregnant patients to not drink coffee etc thankfully I have an OB that believes that a mommy with headaches and asthma attacks (which is what happens for some reason if my body does not get enough caff) isn't worth it and 'suggests' I drink at least 2- 8ozs cups of coffee a day... Oh and it helps with lung maturity as well ;)

4 comments:

Vanderklok Family said...

I drink Starbucks peppermint mochas everyday! LOL. I have gotten 2 friends hooked on them since. I drank caffiene throughout both my pregnancies and it didn't seem to hurt, but I really am going to try to cut it out next time.

Kristin said...

Chad and I often joke that the girls have liked coffee from the 'very beginning' which personally I agree with considering my 22 month olds ask for 'cofe' :)

Kate said...

I was so happy when I walked into the Minot Starbucks yesterday morning before going to the hospital for the day and they had the peppermint hot chocolate. I could have kissed that barista!! :)

Kristin said...

YUMMY!!!!