Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My son is a convicted felon

THE MUG SHOT *he even smiles when in trouble*

THE SCENE OF THE CRIME...

RETURNING TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME...


THE VICTIM....

I am sure by now you have been able to figure out what happend. Delainey left her Leapster 2 unattended after she got on the bus this morning. She isn't supposed to have video games in the morning, so I had no idea that the gaming system was out of this backpack and off of the dresser in the girls room.
I recall at one point today cleaning up water in front of the toliet and one of the children responded with "Kyper did it" which is completely possible because our dog sadly drinks out the toliet...
Fast forward to this evening when Delainey was given permission to play her Leapster before dinner and we learned that for some reason the power cord wasn't working. It was upon closer imspection that I noticed the 'water' under the screen. It was then and only then that I got the whole story... so I will give you the 3 year old version...--- Apparently Shelby was playing the game and put it down in the hall way, Brody picked it up and walked into the bathroom and put it in the toilet. Shelby then claims she 'saved' it and put it back into Delainey's case so Brody wouldn't get in trouble.--
so... long story short Delainey no longer has a Leapster 2, and the lesson learned for her is MY LITTLE BROTHER SUCKS ;)

3 comments:

twinsnmore said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Binstock's said...

Ahh I love it! LOL! Those brothers!!!!

Kate said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I think I will show this to Dominic and maybe he will learn to not leave his laying around. :)