Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shrink Into Summer- Week 2



Well THAT was a bummer... I am up 3 pounds...WHAT THE HECK!??!

What can I say... better luck this week right?

I have allowed for The Sisters' Friend Jillian try to kill me every day since the challange started so maybe being alive my reward instead of lost poundage...

This week I am going to do the same as before, watch points, journal, exercise and drink lots of water.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

its frustrating isn't it? i'm sure if you keep up the good work you'll see some results...eventually

Fergie said...

Stopping by from the Sisterhood!

We are all in this together, so I'll think of you when Jillian is KILLING ME!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your outlook on this. You're not dead yet. Keep up the work and you're bound to start shrinking.

audrey said...

Don't let it get you down. I love your attitude about it. Keep on. I'm up 2 this week. The good thing is I know why. Here's to downward movement on the scale next week!

fortyb4forty said...

Hang in there, it can be frustrating but your hard work will show.

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Keep truckin' girl. I've had soooo many of those weeks myself and it's no fun.

april said...

You have the right attitude about it! Just keep it up...you'll see those results!!